I heard some great reviews on Fifty Shades of Grey so with the gift card I received from Luna for the Blog Hop, I decided to buy it. I also downloaded Kindle for my PC so I didn't have to wait to get the book in the mail.
Ok...I'm 4 chapters into the book and I wish there were more men like Christian Grey. I want to feel like Ana does. There has been a few men that has intimidated me the way Grey does her and I probably acted the same way. I try to escape, avoid eye contact and just don't know how to verbalize the way I'm feeling. Only with me, the men are only mildly interested and don't pursue.
Well, on to the book. I hope to finish it by tomorrow, all 26 chapters. I want to get to the really interesting BDSM parts. They will probably send me over the edge.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment