About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Madness

March Madness is the event I'm going to on the 24th. I'm happy to say I will be participating in 2 public scenes that night. One with fire and the other with rope and other sensual sensations. I'm so excited and will probably get a lot of nervous energy between now and then.

Now my worry is an outfit. I bought a few things in November that didn't come in time for the other event so I will need to see what's up. I'm actually thinking I would like to have a leather skirt. I guess that will go on my to get list for events later in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment