About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Working

Oh...returning to the employment world is cutting in on my blog time. I'm not having as much time to think about things. I was doing so well. I was hoping to hit 200 blogs on my 2 year anniversary. I would have but got to work...lol

The anticipation of my upcoming scenes is driving me crazy. Only a week and a half away. Woohoooo!!!

Other things are falling into place also. But time will tell if resolved.

Its just disturbing that individuals who are honest and flexible are encouraged to be attacked. While those that are derogatory and truth challenged are permitted to contaminant. Hmmm...just doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment