About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I want more ink...

I so want more ink...I want another tat but just can't figure out what. I've had some suggestions like handcuffs which i really thought about possibly with a rose in it. Oh...there are some I want but its which one do I get first and where.

I would like one on the calf of my leg, another on my upper arm and something on my back. I search and find things but I just can't decide.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, what ink do you have already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a spade on my left breast. I've been thinking about something on the right one also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the handcuffs with a rose on your back would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete