About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Great Sunday Morning

As Sundays go, this one has had a wonderful start. I actually woke up before noon which is good because I'm starting my new job tomorrow. However, being on 3rd for over 8 years is making it hard to switch my sleep times. Even though I haven't worked in almost 6 months, I have maintained the same schedule. But now, its time for a change plus I have to be at work at 8 am. Its going to be a long week...lol

Another good thing was I was able to cam with G. We hadn't done that in a long time. He said it had been a year and it may have well been. Of course he put his up so I could see as well. He said all the things that I needed to hear. He also promised to try and have daily contact with me. That had been one of the issues that caused me to pull away.

I think if we were remotely close to each other, he would be the Dominant for me. He knows me, understands my mental health issues and knows what I need. He stated that he would cherish me and I do believe him when he says he loves me.

Unfortunately, we both take our responsibilities seriously especially those to our family. He will not ask me to leave them and I will not ask him to leave his. I can't wait to see where this leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment