I believe my mechanic is trying to kill me...lol I have to make a trip to see him because the one devoted to me needs some tender loving care. He is open the mornings on Saturdays so instead of sleeping in and getting some quality time with my computer, I will be making a trip to the mechanic's.
I'm finally getting a feeling for my new job but I love using the line "I'm new". There are areas where there is only complete chaos with absolutely no organization. So my intent is to make my little word and little organized so that things will be more efficient.
Amongst the chaos of work, my stalker made another appearance. I received an email from a friend of hers but I'm still unsure exactly what the goal was. Things were done so that only thing I can think of is she is bored or wants to resolve things. If its the latter, my suggestion is stop being stupid and contact me directly. The reason I threw the latter in, I believe the friend is actually a fake page and its really her. I do believe things blew up, I contacted our mutual friend. Informed him of the interaction with her friend and when the drama started, I blocked the page so I didn't have any further involvement.
Plus in the middle of all this, I had a family emergency which ended up being nothing. But it was better to be safe than sorry. I wanted to sit on my couch but I don't believe this weekend will provide any relief due to car maintenance and the Easter holiday...no rest...:(
Just had a thought, I might take my bottle of wine to my mechanics. Get the car worked on, play on the internet and wine to relax, that just might make the beginning of a good day, maybe even the weekend.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment