Here is my email to the person I have ask to be the Dominant in the scene, the beginning of my negotiations.
"Well, I've been thinking. I would like to possibly be suspended, I was suspended once before. I'm also a sensualist. I don't know what my limits are but my experience is limited. I've tried the following sensations once: whartenburg wheel, clothes pins, rubber bands, candle wax, knives (scrapping the wax off), vampire glove, inflatable butt plug and small canes. I was also flogged once. I've been tied up a couple of times. Oh...I also love electric. I've had the opportunity to play with a violent wand on several occasions.
The first time I was tied up, everything was going good. My hands and arms were tied behind my back. He started to take the rope between my legs and I started to feel as if I was going to pass out. I got really hot and dizzy. I actually did go into a dream state but was aroused out by the couple that I was with. The feeling really shocked me.
I usually have trust issues and don't fully relax. I don't know how to explain this, my mind has a hard time releasing contol.
Ok...limits...no bodily fluids. I haven't much experience with pain but do have a high tolerance. I also like hair pulling and ass smacking. I'm thinking a combination of things; bondage, suspension, maybe flogging. Throw in some wax scrapped off with a knife and maybe a vibrator...
I'm still in the exploring stage can you tell.
I want to thank you. I'm impressed by your participation in the community and how we interacted for the short period in the hot tub."
I'm still waiting to hear from the fire person but I have sent an email. I was told I could have a scene so I hope there will be time.
I'm so excited. I have wanted to participate in public but have only observed. The group that is sponsoring the event is great and has a lot of friendly and welcoming people. I feel safe participating in this atmosphere. This is going to be a great night. I'm going to be so anxious until the night is actually here and over.

No comments:
Post a Comment