Tonight was great. The group has a new space that is warm and cozy with dim lighting.
Tonight we learned about mediating, cleansing, walls and shields. We did some interaction to show the energy we each held.
We did the cleansing mediation, we were told that we may see colors. We were ask to visualize our inter light and send it out into the room. I was nervous at first because I was concentrating but couldn't see any colors or light, it was black. But then it was explained that stress was something that could effect our energy.
The next interaction was what was called a Mr Miyagi. We rubbed our hands together for a few seconds then placed them approximately 2 feet apart, moving then closer to feel the resistance of the energy. I was amazed, I could feel the resistance.
Then we turned to the person next to us and repeated only this time we were to feel the energy of the other person. I told my partner that i couldn't feel anything. He spoke softly to me and began to move his hands in a circular motion around mine. I was amazed that I feel a coldness and warmth as he moved his hands. My partner was familiar with energy and was of great assistance in helping me.
This group consist of those who have studied energy to those of us that no nothing. This meeting was to give us the basics. To talk about the different cores or energy locations within our body, to protect against negative energy and energy we may receive from those around. Also, to help us get in touch with the energy within ourselves and to share with our partners or with those we play.
As I was leaving, I felt different but couldn't really put my finger on why. Then I realized some of the stress had left my body and was continuing to do so. I felt lighter. I was having a physiological response to the release of stress, I was shivering. I learned about this after a trauma.
I also realized that I have a negative cord which I need to cut, my stalker. I plan to meditate tonight and visualize the cutting of the cord. I hope this will allow me to move on and not be bother by her petty behaviors.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment