About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Revelations

Its amazing how things just come to you and they seem so clear. I've been thinking for a long time...what do I want? Where do I want my submissiveness to lead me? I think I'm part way to discovering what I want.

I'm looking for a Dominant man who has definition, loyalty, respect and can appreciate what is given. He doesn't take advantage and is able to provide true guidance. Oh, he will have skills in my areas of interest like sensual domination. But I will be willing to explore his areas of interest, this is the two way street of a perfect relationship. I'm aware that I may not like or have an interest but will be willing to participate because it pleases him.

I want a long term relationship but I'm also aware that it may not happen today or tomorrow. It also may not happen in a month or a year. So during this time, I will explore, define and grow into the submissive, possible slave, that will be able to maintain a loving, permanent relationship. Yes, I said possible slave because with the right person, I will give willing my heart, soul and mind. But til that person presents, I will arrange scenes that will help me reach my goal.

Speaking of scenes, I'm in the process of planning a couple which includes my first public scene. I'm in negotiations with a Dominate that I have played with in the past and who I trust will care for me in all aspects.

My final revelation is I don't want to be pursued just for sex. I'm want Tops/Dominates that have an interest in the lifestyle, not just "I'm a Dominate...I want to have sex". This is a great change for me since in the last couple of years, sex has been a priority. If the result of the scene includes sexual satisfaction for both, that's great but sex not a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment