I've been thinking about the comment that dancingbarez posted on my last blog..."You are doing the right thing in not responding. Just know it may be hard to keep quite on your end but it is probably driving her crazy." And I believe that she is correct, I am driving her crazy.
My stalker is so insanely jealous and insecure that when ever she argues with S, she believes he is running to me. The funny thing is he is thinking about me. Since I was the one that started his toy bag, he thinks of me when he is playing with her. Whatever he is doing to her, he did to me first and she knows this. Another thing that is bothering her is when he gears up to ride his bike, he will think of me. I made him look good with his gear for Christmas.
They both knows that I did more for him then she ever will. I didn't control him or encourage bad behavior. I didn't need him to come to my rescue. I had began to teach him to feel emotions and show those emotions on a certain level. I made no demands or requests, just provide information and support.
What she doesn't know is that those serious in this lifestyle won't put up with her bad behaviors. They won't tolerate her inappropriate rants that are considered 'bullying", I consider stalking. That my actions and lack of response show my maturity and intelligence, something she has already proved to be lacking.
I don't need to lie, there is no reason. I don't need to pursue a man, I have enough seeking me. I choose who to spend time with, I don't have to manipulate. I have standards and needs. If they aren't being met, my choice is to walk away because I deserve better.
It all seems so simple but took a lot to come too. I believe things are falling into place and who knows when that right person will appear
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment