I responded to "DO BISEXUAL WOMEN LOVE/HATE TO SHARE THEIR GUY WITH OTHER WOMEN?" My response was "I think it depends on the honesty of your partner. When I was in vanilla relationships and it was suppose to be monogamous, I didn't want to share that wasn't the point. But now that I have been exploring poly relationships, I have a different perspective. I have enjoyed watching my partner have sex with other women and see both of being satisfied.
I also must say that in the poly relationships that I have been able to observe, both are permitted to have other involvements. But prior to the involvements, the primaries are aware of the potential involvements and have agreed with the person. It really is all about communication and trust if you plan to share one another."
Very bland and from my past experiences. But she had to post this "whytechocolate: about 8 hours ago : Trust honesty both are important in or out of a relationship.but being very selective in picking the third is also very important.because some get so obsessed they will do watever it takes to sabotage because their life us so pathetic and they want wat another has. They will lie on the other person but the truth always comes out. And karma bites. So deff take some time to get to know the other on ur own first. I'm so. Excited I think I've found the perfect long term third for Uus. Next I want to find a fourth cuz damn He can sure handle it"
I guess she has nothing better to do than attempt to get start drama. The funny thing is Karma hasn't bit me in the ass as she has assumed. But it has her. I believe what she has posted is nothing more than a lie posted in an effort to hurt me. She is speaking more about herself in this mini rant than me. She doesn't know what is going on between me and S so she is attempting to provoke me. She is probably fighting with him so she wanted me to fight with him also. This chapter is going to be a mystery for her...lmao.
Oh...I didn't respond to the post because I don't want to be inappropriate as she is so I again emailed the group owner. Hopefully, she will be banned from the group since she continues to just want to start drama. She doesn't understand that most don't like drama, they actually want to learn and experience.

You are doing the right thing in not responding. Just know it may be hard to keep quite on your end but it is probably driving her crazy.
ReplyDelete@dancingbarez...Thanks for the support. Her comment has again been deleted. I think some will just never learn.
ReplyDelete