About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Getting Burnt

I'm so excited. I see the person that has offered to set me a fire is attending a play party in March. I thought I was going to have to wait to May but it appears I won't.

She was at the play party that I attended in November. I watched her do another scene and both were willing to answer questions. I was fascinated with fire play and had actually gained the courage to ask for a scene. But that wasn't the night for it. She had ran out of alcohol but promised to do a scene the next time we were in the same place.

I was looking at events and noticed she plans to attend the one in March. I was thinking of attending all day education event in another city but I have decided to remain in Columbus so I can do my fire scene. I think it will be so relaxing. I really can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment