About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Got my answer

In a previous blog, I stated I ask a friend to define our relationship. I actually ask him twice. Well, within hours of my second request, I got my answer. He stated he wanted a D/s relationship. This shocked me because that wasn't how I thought he would define our friendship. But silently, I was ecstatic.

I have my doubts about entering a D/s relationship simply because I don't think he is able to dominant me. He hasn't found himself as a Dominant yet. The title was thrown on him by another with no information as to how he should. I explained this and he finally understood what I was talking about.

I'm sending him blogs that I find that I think would be helpful. I have told him of the books I'm currently reading which I hope he will take the time to read also. He has also realized he needs to be financially stable to fully take advantage of all the lifestyle has to offer such as educational events, demo and other lifestyle get togethers.

I think this will be an interesting couple of months.

4 comments:

  1. Obviously, being new to DD; TTWD;D/s (as well as a spanko recently out of the closet) I'm not in much of a position to offer advice. However, it seems that most of us ladies that have opted for/ requested this lifestyle are strong, professional women who are dominant by nature. The men that love us know that. I worry & verbalize a lot that Jase won't be able to fully dominate me. Mostly bc of not wanting to hurt me. I think it's hard for men to spend their lives hearing how they shouldn't "hit" a woman, how they should "treat her like a lady" so when they are asked to step outside that "norm" it's a time of uncertainty. I believe that it will come, it's just a matter of learning together. And patience (which I really lack! I wanna long, hard spanking & I want it NOW! LoL! Guess that's part of the reason I NEED discipline!) ;-)

    Does anyone know if there r any blogs out there written from a male perspective (other than Learning domestic discipline) that address the issue of taking on the dominant role from the beginning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My doubts aren't physically related. I don't think he has a problem in that area. However, I would like him to learn skills not just try them out on me. My concerns are dominating my mind.

      Delete
  2. Just wondering if you would share the blogs and books you recommended him to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do another blog listing the books and blogs Autumn. There are so many.

      Delete