About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Karma...so sweet

When Karma hits someone that so deserves its wrath, its so sweet to be available to see. My stalker is suffering from Karma's effects. Games just don't pay. Its so better to sit and watch as someone spirals out of control because she refused to see the limits she breached. Lying and manipulating people and friends, was it worth it?

Now maybe I can get back on track with my play partner that is if I choose. He has gave me my answer as to how he would like to define our friendship. But I don't know if that is what I want at this time. Maybe if he proves himself trustworthy since he won't be listening to information from unreliable sources that stalker so often offered. He will actually become the Dominant that he has the potential to be.

So Sweet...

2 comments:

  1. It's a delicious feeling when someone gets their just desserts!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. Good luck with your journey!

    ReplyDelete