About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Something to be proud of

I posted a comment to a thread. I was then approached by the group owner and encouraged to share my experience with the whole group by creating a new thread.

The following comments which were emailed to me give me great pride:
"Your reply a few moments really spoke to me. I'd like to ask you to consider making a new thread about it. I think it could be extremely helpful to some of the newer folks we have as members.
Blessings be -- and thank you (most sincerely) for your participation."

"Smiles...I look forward to it. I've enjoyed reading your posts."

I have received such great encouragement from my followers here but still had doubts about my ability to express my opinions without seeming to ramble. I guess I'm on the right track.

I have some ideas for future blogs and I hope I can retain the ideas until I have the time to write. Again, I would like to take a moment and truly thank all my followers for their encouragement and support.

1 comment:

  1. Will be looking forward to your future posts. You have a lot of good insights and looking forward to you sharing them.

    FD

    ReplyDelete