As for suggested blogs, I have emailed him certain blogs writtern from the following.
http://adauntlessjourney.blogspot.com/
http://dennisnajee.blogspot.com/
http://floridadomscorner.blogspot.com/
These are all dominants that have a wealth of information. FloridaDom has written a series Lisa's Training which in my opinion is the essence of what I'm looking for.
As for books, Master/slave Relations: Handbook of Theory and Practice by Robert Rubel, PhD, Rope, Bondage, and Power Issue editor Lee Harrington and Series editor Robert Rubel, PhD. But recent books that are hot on the shelves are the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E L James. There are also Different Loving: the world of sexual dominance and submission by The Brames and Jon Jacobs and An Owned Life by Denis Najee.
I have more books on my to read list. I usually find the books in Google which will let you read some of the book minus some important pages but you can get an idea if the book is actually worth reading. I believe I have a list of 20 books on my current to read.
@ Autumn Raine...I hopes this helps and you find some good reading just as I have. For bottoms, I have read The New Bottoming by Dossie Easton and Janet W Hardy. Some of the books especially geared toward the dominant suggest the submissive/slave as for permission before reading.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It does help! Thank you so much! I just read the first of 50 Shades, and have asked my Master to read that.
ReplyDeleteI'm on the second book of Fifty Shades and I'm encouraging a friend to read. FloridaDom's Lisa's Training is also extremely good. He began it several years ago but the read is well worth the search.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I could help.
I am certainly flattered that you recommended my Lisa's Training series and that you said it is the essence of what you are looking for. Comments like that help to motivate me to write more chapters.
ReplyDeleteMay I also recommend the two books by Laura Reese, "Topping from Below'' and "Panic Snap.'' And "9 1/2 Weeks.'' The book is much better than the movie except for the ending.
And good luck on your journey in this lifestyle and I hope the Dom in your life can meet your needs.
FD
@FD...you are more than welcome. I hope to see more with Lisa soon. I will have to check the books you recommend out. This is sorry to say but I haven't seen the movie "9 1/2 weeks".
DeleteI hope to do another Lisa soon and hope you like the books I recommended.
ReplyDeleteFD