About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wow...Overall Good Day

First I need to say, I have a great mechanic. He found a potentially serious problem and then fixed it. Even though, I did have to call him because he wasn't at the shop when I arrived.

The only bad thing was stalker bitch decided to take her stalking to the next level. She was observed sitting outside the shop's fence. For some reason, she did get the balls to walk in for something but only pissed my mechanic off. She was rude to him and he has decided that she isn't permitted around his business. So people are now seeing her behaviors, its not just my imagination.

On the most positive, me and a friend were able to talk about the riff in our friendship. I believe things are back on track.

I also have come up with a great birthday gift for my friend. It didn't take me posting in every group on Fetlife, it only took me knowing him.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't lovely to pick out a present and know in your heart it's a good one?! Glad you have a good mechanic, too.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it makes me feel good that I was able to get to know him so that I can get good gifts...good mechanics are hard to find...Thanks Kitty!

    ReplyDelete