About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Throwing my hands in the air...

What is it with men that state they are Dominant? (Oh, stalker I'm not talking about our mutual involvement.) I was approached earlier this week via email on Fetlife. The master (yes lower case due his being self proclaimed) stated "hii am looking for you check my profile looking to move you in...MASTER".

I responded "First, I don't think you are looking for me. I'm not looking to move at this time. You may want to consider a different approach. I'm an independent free thinking woman who doesn't appreciate the approach you have taken." I thought this would prompt him to leave me alone but it didn't. He responded "and why are u not looking to move,as to the approach I am telling you my likes,my thoughts,my needs. I like your name,you photos and i like you. lets talk...MASTER WILLIAM"

I won't bore you with the rest of the bs. I did explain why I was unable to move and in another email I ask the following "Plus I would ask, where did you see my profile? Did you read my profile or blog? Are you involved in your local community? What philosophy do you follow in the lifestyle such as Old Guard or Gorean? What do you believe the role of a dominant? submissive?"

I also explained that I didn't have an appreciation for men who put their dick pics as their profile pics. In my opinion, they aren't real doms, they are only looking for the sexual side of BDSM when there is so much more. I also stated I don't just lay down...his response was "WOW well you are a first you say my putting my dick on display is for sex only now that is a first. i am proude of my dick so i do show it only,also i want you/all to know what your getting.
you ask am i involved in my local community.what philosophy do i follow,and what do i think of a dominant and submissive
well ill answer the DOMub part
I DOM will tack care of you and you being a sub will tack care of your DOM
as to you laying down WOWif you feel that way woman you are not a sub.................................................
MASTER WIIAM"
I thanked him for his interest and I don't think he appreciated being turned down. What makes some men think that submissive means weak and needy? We have blank minds and choose to follow their thinking and not our own.
Then to top off the week, someone that I haven't spoken too in months felt the need to tell me that he found a pet on Fetlife and she greatly pleased him. What does he think he's doing? Trying to tell me that I've missed out...I don't think so. I wasn't impressed with him when we were talking, why would I care.
How many more do I need to suffer? Why can't a Dominant that meets my standards present? I really shouldn't say that. I have had discussions with Dominants that I would love to serve and submit too, they are just miles and miles away. I still maintain hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment