About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Scene 2

Yesterday morning was very good. The last scene we did wasn't as successful as I had hoped. I was placed in ropes but passed out before I was all tied up. So we made plans to meet but the one week was busy for him and then the next was bad for me. However, yesterday morning was a success.

We sat and chatted for awhile. Then he pulled a pad out and placed on the coffee table. He stated it was sturdy and had some good uses. Then he had me stand in front of him. My tee shirt was removed along with my bra. He began to put the rope on me. He only did the upper half and some pics was taken. I removed my pants and he had me lay on the table. He placed leather on my wrist and ankles then laced the rope through it and secured me to the table. He did allow for wiggle room. I stated I liked blindfolds and he said he could help with that. He then went and got a leather blindfold with sheep skin on the inside.

For the next hour or more, I experienced different sensations. He used knives, whortonberg wheel, violet wand and wicked sticks all the while concentrating on my breast. I had told him my nipples were sensitive. He also used everything on the pussy with the addition of dolphin, vibrators and his cock. I also told him that I liked anal and he complied to my wishes. I wasn't use to the position but with patience, everything ended with success.

I then got up and went home. I was a lil dazed but all was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment