About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The next step

I started this and never really wrote anything. I don't think I knew what the next step was. But after having some eye opening experiences, I believe I do now.

I have decided to just take my time. I'm not going to commit to just any dominate. It has to be the one that fits with me. One that is trusting, loyal and understanding. One that isn't going to attempt to force me to become a slave because that isn't what I am.

I'm submissive but don't want to give up total control. I want a say in things. I want to be submissive based on occasional situations. I like having my rights and don't want them taken away.

I will continue to chat with other submissives, slaves and even dominates. Hopefully I will find a filfulling relationship when I can enjoy my submissive nature to the fullest extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment