Well, I have finally ended the relationship. I've been prepared for this but it is still upsetting. I feel I have tried everything. I started a blog to improve communication but it has went unread. He states he has been unable to have access for online but he has been on his fetlife account. If I had been that important, he would have accessed the account from his phone. I made efforts to call. The calls would end by loosing signal or with him saying "I'll call you back". The call backs never came. I was only permitted a 5 minute call a day.
I really wanted a D/s relationship. I don't think it would have ever really worked with B because I couldn't get over him leaving me to fuck other women. Then there was all the drama. I wanted to be involved in a D/s relationship and he didn't want too. I've already mourned cuz he never really came back to me. The last couple of months were only booty. I would get fucked and then leave.
Now its time to begin the search for a dominate/Master that would like to train me. I don't really know what to expect but I'm ready for whatever presents.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment