Exploring and meeting people are apart of finding what one seeks. In my case, it is helping me to figure out what I seek. "What do you seek" was a question that was ask several times during my meeting with Sir and Ma'am. Sir ask several times through out the evening so its a question that I have given some serious thought too since. I told Sir that I didn't know what I was seeking. I think he was making reference to our meeting but I still don't know what I was seeking.
I have struggled with the thought of being involved with such a strong couple. As they pointed out, we are like minded. I have confidence in what I'm familiar with but what is unknown is a different. I just don't want to make someone think that I can do something and not be able to follow through. I guess I should actually say I don't want to fail. I feel like I have failed at so many other things that this is one thing that I don't want to feel that way with. Everything is so new, I just don't know where to turn or what to do any more.
However, I do believe that our first meeting was a great success. We enjoyed each others company. I was taken to dinner and had several drinks which was a pleasant change from what normally happens when I meet someone.
A couple of firsts happened for me. I was fisted. Sir attempted but it hurt. Ma'am stated I was to use my safe words, yellow to slow down and red to stop. I used both and Sir stopped. Ma'am then attempted and was successful. She stated I took her fist and didn't appear to have a problem. I then stated I had never been fisted before.
Sir ask for his belt and it was provided. Sir then proceeded to whip me. This is also a first cuz that has never happened before. It wasn't bad but did sting a couple of times. It also stung when my pussy was hit. I don't think he was hitting even half as hard as he could have but it was a beginning. Of course, I was wiggling. I think he told me to hold still but can't really remember.
Each time I think I have found good sex, someone comes along that is better. Sir is not different. He fucked me how I have always wanted to be fucked but the others wouldn't listen. I didn't even have to say anything to him. Ma'am was rubbing my clit for a while. Then she was told to comfort me and she did that by rubbing my arms, back, laying her hand on mine and generally laying near me. I don't think I really needed comforting but it was nice. Also when I was told to beg and I stated I didn't know how, she was there to help me. Another first. Oh...it seems like I have been missing so much.
Sir made a statement in my ear "I know where you're at". I think I know what he meant but don't know for sure. I think he realized exactly how inexperienced I am which makes me wonder if that is good or bad. My inexperience can put me at a disadvantage or pave the way for someone to train. Sir also stated "you're trainable".
With the experience being good, I must say I was a little uncomfortable with "me" at the beginning. Sir and Ma'am both stated I didn't look anything like my pics and I was beautiful. Being told that I'm beautiful is something that I find hard to accept. I see myself as passable, not beautiful or ugly. I have some qualities that I feel are good which I also believe have been noticed. I don't have any fashion sense. I missed a large part of my female education but I guess I'm never too old to learn.
One nice thing, our meeting was a no strings meeting. We talked. They provided a lot of encouragement and information.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment