I wrote this as part of an email. "Whats missing is a lil harder to explain. I've observed interactions between D/s and M/s couples but haven't experienced. I really haven't experienced any real play either. I've felt alots of new sensations but nothing as severe as what i have read in some of the blogs i follow. I dont know if I can do it but i also don't have a Dom or Master to explore fully. I'm afraid i can't do what is needed and will again have another failed relationship in a lifestyle i don't want to fail in. I've had disasterous relationships in the vanilla world."
I had made a statement about something missing within my learning and he was asking for an explanation. The above was what I wrote. I have thought a lot about where I want to go and what has held me back and I realized its the fear of failing and the unknown. I think I could actually live in a D/s or M/s relationship with little problem or need for discipline. I want to please.
What concerns me is I have never experienced anything extreme. No one has ever pushed me or been willing to fulfil my fantansies. I don't know how to express my needs and I don't trust because no one has been worthy of being trusted. So far they have all placed themselves above anything else with little care or concern for me. They make statements and fail to follow through which gives the appearance of lying.
When meeting Sir and Ma'am, they seemed very different. I was very impressed and felt very comfortable. Another concern was could I submit to a female and after meeting Ma'am, I think I could. They have similar values as I, like-minded. But the question is can I handle some of the activities...ie: pain.
I think I'm going to ask how I can earn a place in their household. I believe this would be the next step for me in my learning process. I need to belong.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment