About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fetish Play Party

We decided to attend a Fetish Play Party in Pittsburgh. It was absolutely great once we found the location. I had become frustrated because I had gotten lost in Pittsburgh again. But once arriving, it was great.

After giving the club a once over, we went to look at the toys available. A handcuff was placed on my wrist but there was an issue with removing it. Later, it was discovered that the key was broke so the cuff wasn't defective.

We than met my online friend face to face. Cherry was great and enthusiastic. She stated several times that she was a sub but she enjoyed torturing a few of the male gender. She came dressed as a dominatrix. She stated over and over "I really am a sub". We both described her as a switch.

There was talk of kidnapping her which she wasn't against. However, she was waiting to see if her current interest was going to show up.The dirty talked continued for the entire evening. There were a few spankings which caused her pussy to become soaking. We all continued to touch and talk. Her interest finally stated he would not be arriving so she decided we were not to be passed up. It might have also been her being brought to the brink of organism while sitting at the bar.

Because of the anticipation, she insisted we go to her home instead of our motel room. She stated "I'm 15 minutes away". All I can say is "WOW...what a ride"! Cherry sitting in front decided she wanted to play with my tits so pulled the right one out and began sucking. She was also rubbing and pulling on the nipple. She didn't exclude the left one. S was in the back sit and I believe he began to play with her. She removed her blouse and bra then reclined her seat. S was torturing her nipples than began to finger bang her. Cherry had a grip on my right tit and as she began to orgasm, she dug her nails in. I continued to have to ask for directions and she was so distracted. She took us down the busiest street. She began to moan loud and then I heard a very familiar sound, that of a female squirting. Passerbys' attention was drawn to the car where they saw a female with her legs up on the windshield and tits out. She was so totally unaware of anyone around her.

When arriving to her apartment, she was worried about her skirt riding up and not the fact that her tits were out. Once on the sidewalk, there was a very stunned pizza delivery man. I don't think he believed that there would be a half naked female walking in front of him.

At first, she and I began to play while S sat on the couch and watched. She kisses extremely good and topped me which I didn't think would ever happen. I enjoyed her rubbing all over my body. My breast were red and had little nail marks all over them.

S got up and began to undress which was a mistake. When he took off his pants, it was very apparent that he liked the scene. Cherry could site of the hard dick standing at attention and wanted to feel it. We both began to lick and suck the dick together. She pushed me down on the couch with her on top of me while S slid the dick in. I could tell she was enjoying herself. Positions were switched to her riding. She stated several times that I was the devil. S was able to make her squirt several more times so not only did she soak my car seat but her floor.

She was thoroughly exhausted and needed to lay on the floor for several moments. She was told he wouldn't cum and could stay hard for hours but didn't believe either of us. He caused her to "tap out" as he would say.

I had told her he wanted to be shared. She had said it had been awhile and most were average. I tried to tell her, he was larger than average and would not cum. He ask if we could keep her and stated he hoped he hadn't broke her. She stated she wanted to keep me. I think she also wants to keep him at least for the time being.

She did want to see him fuck me so I proceeded to ride him. She said several times "you can take it all". We switched positions so that she could see the power of his strong stroke. Of course, he also made me squirt. We then worked to get him off.

It was more the 3sum that we (S and I) were looking for. He did have a desire to watch a little longer but I think the next time will be satisfactory to all involved. This was a great beginning.

I felt a little inadequate because of my lack of experience. I really didn't know what to do. I tried to follow her lead but next time I hope I can please her as she had me.

No comments:

Post a Comment