It's just amazing to me how fascinating my life is to someone else.
Blogging began as a communication tool but now has turned into a way for me to process information and experiences. However, to my stalker, it provides her with something...don't know exactly what. I guess she believes it to be some type of fuel for the fire she wants to create. I can only think, she must be finding it kinda of boring because she adds her own twist and delusions when telling about what is happening in my life.
When I posted about my stalker on Fetlife, she responded. To me, she just showed what an ass she is just as I said she would. She is a terrible writer. She doesn't correct spelling, capitalize at the beginning of sentences or edit her work in any way. She throws in her delusional version of the "truth" expecting everyone to believe. Update for her..."YOU LIE". Those that are important know the truth and "YOU AREN'T IMPORTANT".
I think if she would focus on her own life and "supposed" submissiveness, she may improve herself. But she would rather talk about everyone and lurk around pretending to be innocent.
She has become very creative in the last week. She has created an email account from some site using my ID (sensualfreak). She emailed herself from the "fake" email information that she obtained from a person that made a late night visit, claiming it to be from me. However, I was involved in play or sound a sleep from the play...either way, it wasn't me...BUSTED.
Since that didn't work, she is now stating something that isn't true. She even attempted to state I told her. But the last time I attempted to contact her months ago to confront, she ran to my play partner crying but failing to respond to me. She is attempting to state I'm talking about an involvement when I'm not. I think she is doing one of 2 things. She is attempting to verify the involvement or she is attempting to intimidate me so I don't attend an event that she wants too. NEWS FLASH: I'M GOING.
I wonder what she will come up with next. She appears to be desperate.
I will continue to maintain my focus on me, my family, Sir and any other involvement I choose.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment