I had a lot of time to think about what is important and what should be a priority this morning. I mentioned my grandson in a blog several weeks ago. Well, we received another call informing of the possibility of the needed organs. So off to the hospital we went to see if the organs would be viable and my baby would receive what was needed so he could eat.
The phrase I like that most is which describes my feelings is "friends are the family we choose". I place importance on my family, my children and Sir. Those are not the only ones but they top my list.
Anyways, the nonsense with all those others that want to start drama, is forgotten. My goals are my children and grandchildren, and the tasks that Sir gives me. And since I'm in a LDR, the distance and time allows me to get to know and trust Sir. It also allows him the same with me.
Well that was on my very exhausted mind and I thought it needed to be said. Oh, one organ was not viable so the surgery didn't occur. So we will have more days of rushing to wait but hopefully won't continue to be disappointing.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment