When I first began exploring this lifestyle, I kept wondering if I could submit. I realize I can submit, I just haven't found the man that I'm willing too. I've read threads, posted threats and have had a few involvements. However, after a break up with a supposed dom, I chose to withdraw and continue my research.
I took some advice from one of my threads and was determined to explore on my own. I have attended munches and a play party. I'm still wanting to attend a major event but life happens so I haven't been able to as of yet. I have faith that I will. I have attended things single so far but I would like to attend a major event with another, either play partner or friend. I wanted to play at the play party but because I didn't know anyone, I didn't feel comfortable so I opted to watch. I wanted to see play live. I wanted to see how the subs/slaves reacted.
As for looking, I didn't think it would be hard. You just need to find someone you are attracted too. Someone that is trustworthy. Someone that is honest. This task proved harder than expected. And I believe the reason is most Dominates want to change me into what they want. They don't want to accept me for me. This has lead me to maintain the walls that I have built from devastating past relationships.
I inform the individual that I'm talking to of my moods, how I can be easily offended and how I normally react. They seem not to believe until I actually show some dissatification. After several, you realize the ones that just won't work and learn to move to the next.
I have two that I truely believe can take me to the next level. I'm really at a loss as to what to do at this time. I don't believe either will be permanent but I do feel they will both be great teachers. I do know I will not make any decisions until I meet both face to face.
I have said before, I will know when I meet the person that will be my life partner. One never knows when that person will enter one's life. So for now, I'm going to continue learning and developing my submissiveness.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment