I have had an on again, off again relationship with G. At this time, I believe it is off forever. I thought I owed him the courtesy of hearing about my change in status from me, not my page or another. He could only respond "have fun be well". To me this was him saying good bye.
When I ask about it, he stated "I lost you months ago when you stopped contacting daily". I ask why contact daily when I'm not going to receive a response. Actually in thinking back, he did loose me, probably around October, when he refused to give me his address so I could send him a birthday present. I knew then that things would never go anywhere with us.
He stated he loved me but did he really. I don't think so because if he truely had, I would have been worth more than an occassional note here and there. But according to his actions, I wasn't valued or respected. I was a convenience. When he wanted to chat and talk shit, I was available. I think he expected me to wait forever.
That is actually what they have all thought (recent past relationships). Say some flowery words and make her feel good, she will take the emotional abuse and loneliness they wanted me to exist within.
The only disappointment is he said we would always be friends. That was just a lie to entrap me.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment