About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Found

I made a decision today. I ask Sir if the offer to be under consideration was still an option. He stated I could list myself as his sub. Of course, I ask a couple of questions and then accepted what he said. I changed my D/s relationship on my Fetlife page.

I've talked to several Dominates/Masters over the last several of months, looking for the one that accepts me for me. Sir M not only accepts me but shows me respect. He stated several months ago that he wanted me to put that I was under his consideration, when I ask if we could wait until we met, he agreed. We had only had a couple of conversations and didn't push me. When I ask if I should be calling him Sir, he stated he left that up to me. When I sent him pics, he didn't share them unless he had my permission first.

The final act that impressed me was when we cammed. He spoke to me and told me I was beautiful. He requested that I wear a sexy nightie. While camming, he ask for me to free my tits, nothing more. Others have insisted on seeing more and me doing more. He didn't.

Over the last month, I have tried to do everything he has ask. I think I have done a good job at completing what was ask and that was the reason he said he thought sub would be more appropriate. A reward for good behavior.

I also opened up to him and spoke a little more about me. I told him he could run because most do and he stated he wasn't. He even re-assured me that he would like me when we met face to face. I can't wait for that meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment