About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Friday, August 2, 2013

"You're no submissive"

"You’re no submissive!” (when I don’t get my own way)
“You’re no submissive!” (when you question me)
“You’re no submissive!” (when you won’t obey)
“You’re no submissive!” (when you express your opinion)
“You’re no submissive!” (when you disagree with me)
“You’re no submissive!” (when you say no)
I’m “no submissive” when you disregard my needs.
I’m “no submissive” when you don’t allow me to understand.
I’m “no submissive” when you don’t help me feel safe before acting.
I’m “no submissive” when you dismiss my views.
I’m “no submissive” when you won’t accept our differences.
I’m “no submissive” when you violate my rights.
When I’m “no submissive” - you are no Dom.
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment