About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Queen of Spades

Most define a Queen of Spades as a white female who will lay down for any and every black male as nothing more than a mere sex toy. I don't agree with that definition.

First of all, I see the male as more than a bull which is what that definition is considering that guy. I want the man to be more than sex. I want something deeper and lasting especially within this lifestyle.

Second, the designation of queen states she will be more than just a sex slave. She will be a prized procession to be cherished.

I was once ask to place a spade on my left breast by a person that I greatly respected. He was my owner for a short period and helped me through an emotional time. We were never able to meet face to face because of our personal obligations so we parted ways.

I had hoped to find someone like him but now I'm beginning to believe he was a very unique black man. The others I seem to come across aren't Master/Dominant material. The are players and gamers. They attach the title with no real sense as to what it means or what it takes to actually achieve. They don't guide, they expect their subs/slaves to have a "place". Its so discouraging. Even at times, I'm ashamed to have the QOS because of the level of men available.

No comments:

Post a Comment