About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wow...an apology? NOT

My stalker reported to her Dom that she apologized to me. When I read it, I thought "Wow...really? Delusional". At least that is how I wanted to respond. However, I showed great restraint and didn't respond at all. I have thought of many other responses like "truth challenged".

I don't consider it an apology so don't have anything to accept. To me, she is blaming me and making up her own version of events. She really has no idea about what is going on with me or my relationships.

I'm posting the "apology" for everyone's laughing pleasure.

"I apologize for being a pain in ur ass, a thorn in ur side. A dark cloud over your head. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry for introducing you to a wonderful man that deserves so much more respect than you can handle. I sympathize with your desire to be with him.But He will not be controled by you, me or any woman. He is His own man and chooses his battles wisely. I also regret forgetting my self worth and letting your antics get to me.for that o applogize to Sir.I'm sorry that you can't deal with my unconditional love and desire to please Him in anyway.something's don't make me happy but I yolerate them because it pleases Him and that is all that counts. You told me once that you were going to make Him a great Dom.you are assisting and for that I am thankful. But He has always been great!! The Dom part honey, it's natural with Him. I knew the day I met Him, He was unique in His ways and that He will accomplish any goal He sets for Himself.I will assist Him and do His bidding until He decides to put me out of His life. Although I hope that never happens. But if it pleases Him I will walk away. My world would end. Because He is more than a toy or a play partner to me. He ia my life, without Him to serve I am nothing. You have called me all kinds of names all over the internet and even to my personal cell. Slandee.... thank Sir that I didn't press charges or have your pages removed. Thanks for all your help. Sincerely
whytechocolate aka Bonnie aka His black cock slut.

Ps don't think He dosent ride my ass or correct me when I am wrong. He knows my potential and pushes me toward that pptential.

Thank you Sir"

Oh...of course I forgot to mention that her writing skills are horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment