It seems my thoughts are ever changing, just as the Ohio weather. I become upset which of course brings out my totally bratty behavior. In my mind, I'm determined to walk away but always picks up the phone when the person I'm angry with calls. But with each incident, trust is whittled away. The friendship is damaged and desires are weakened. My partners don't listen or choose to ignore me until its too late. They always attempt to regain what was so freely given without realization of the damage. They just don't want to see the end is near.
During this process, I attempt to know the person so that I can meet their needs. But not one takes the time to truelly listen to my wants or needs. They never get to know me and actually miss out on the best part. I'm talking about my desire to satisfy, to love and be loved. They have all ignored the key word in Power Exchange...EXCHANGE!
In a D/s relationship, there is a give and take. When this is ignored or forgotten, the relationship is doomed to fail. Both parties involved must be satisfied and cared for so each can see success.
All this leads me to wonder if there is a Dominate out there for me? One that will take the time to really know me and see my value. One that will help provide me with that true and meaningful purpose that I stride to achieve? At this point, I'm extremely doubtful. I feel as if my value will always be wasted.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment