Well, work has taken over my life in the last few weeks. I changed my schedule so that I would have weekends off. I wanted to attend some BDSM events. Well that hasn't happened yet due to being sick or family priorities.
Actually, I planned to clean this weekend and do some reading both here and on Fetlife. But again, family priorities arose. Only a few in the kink world know about my grandson. He is 2 1/2 years old and is 1st on the transplant for multiple organs. On 8/17, he will be on the list for 2 years. This past Saturday, we received the call that possible organs might be available and we needed to be on stand-by. Stand-by ended up being 9 torturous hours to only find out that the organs went to another baby.
I need to be available for my child has prevented me from meeting Sir. I was upfront about by priorities to my family and Sir has been extremely understanding. We haven't planned to meet because I'm unable to leave and I can't guarntee to be available if he would visit. So the wait continues on several levels.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck on your grandson getting the organs he needs and it is nice that Sir has been understanding.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for your comment on my post. Yes, I have neglected Lisa but hope to write another chapter soon.
FD