I have attempted the task at hand. However, I think I will need to attempt again due to not achieving the dired results for Sir. Sir wants them to change colors and to see them bruising.
I tried the rubber bands once before. My one breast started changing colors a little but not like I think Sir wanted them too. He then ask me to add the clothes pins. The trouble that I'm having is the rubber bands want to roll off. The clothes pins helped to keep the band in place but didn't cause any bruising.
The problem may also be once I begin to feel a little discomfort. I stop the task. The clothes pins didn't hurt in the beginning as I thought they would. But the combination after about 5 minutes, began uncomfortable. It was a minor annoyance, not painful. I have a high pain tolerance.
I will attempt this task again. Only I will try to get the rubber bands tighter and add more clothes pins.
I did try putting a clothes pin on one of my nipples while masturbating and was simply amazed at the organism. I think I had my first taste of pain and pleasure. Next time I will attempt a clothes pin on both nipples.
This task doesn't seem as scary now that I have attempted it once.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can TOTALLY recommend clothes pins on nipples while masturbating - hmmmm, you've given me a good idea - yep - I'll be back shortly......
ReplyDelete