It has appeared that I have not been moving forward. In a sense, my life is on hold because of my grandson. However, only a part is on hold. The rest should be moving forward. One part that I have neglected of late is my submission.
I think part is tied to an interaction with an individual that wasn't positive. This stunted me in my ability to learn and grown. I became discouraged. I stopped reading, stopped following the blogs that have a lot of information and haven't attended a munch or event. I put apart of my life on hold that wasn't necessary. So now its time to get back in the swing of things.
I have a date with a "booty bump" which will hopefully get me back on track sexually. My sex drive has been nothing. I have to admit this could be my age but it might have also been impacted by the negative interaction.
I've also set up a time to be tied up this weekend. I think the feel of the rope will give me some comfort. This is just a theory but I think it will provide a level of security much like swaddling an infant. I think most will understand the concept. I'm also hoping the scene will re-new my desire to submit.
On Fetlife in the last couple of days, there has been several threads speaking about a good sub or being submissive who is unpartnered. Within those threads, there have been a lot of great points that makes an individual think.
One thing that I have thought about is I don't have to settle. Its ok to be unpartnered. I can still learn and grown so when the right partner comes along, I will be prepared.
Monday, June 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment