Ok...I got my hair cut. I got 10 inches cut off to donate to Locks of Love. Of course another inch probably came off while getting it layered. Now, I'm considering a perm. I have some natural curl especially when it is shorter but I don't think its short enough to do anything but hang there.
I also believe that I have figured out my next tat. A heart with tribal around it on my upper arm. Also thinking about my tribal Pegasus on calf.
G is always so positive. I wish he didn't live so far away. I think he would be the perfect Dominant for me. He has taken the time to get to know me. He would get my sense of humor but would actually give me direction when I need it.
Someone new decided to strike up a conversation last night. He seemed really nice but we will see. I still wonder if G is the perfect dominant for me and will til we meet face to face.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment