About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

It Continues

blkmanlittleone is my cyber stalker. This is just one of her many IDs. Her relationship with a mutual person has dissolved because of her behaviors and instead of accepting it, she is attacking me. I will not be posting her comments because they are negative, degrading and an attempt to instigate me. She is blocked from my Fetlife page and feels this is the only avenue of attack.

She is attempting to state my blogs are reporting something they aren't. I haven't reported the details she stated in her one and only comment. I have reviewed my blogs and I'm comfortable with what I have wrote. It doesn't give every detail or feeling but gives you, the reader, an idea of what I'm experiencing.

I will be contacting Google to file a complaint because I will not tolerate this inappropriate behavior. There is no way to block her at this point so I hope Google will respond appropriately.

This is only a minor bump in the road. I will not allow it to prevent me from exploring what I consider to be a wonderful lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment