About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Loyal

I was recently ask if I was "loyal". Of course, I answered that was one of my best traits but I don't think that was a fair question.

This person was wondering if i would be loyal to him and him alone. The funny thing is he didn't mention he being loyal to me or ask about my other potential loyalties. If he would have ask me to be disloyal to my family or other responsibilities and I would have been, I would have been dishonest and weak willed and disloyal.

I'm not easily swayed, usually the person has to break the bond, not someone telling me too. I base my friendships, trust and loyalty on how I'm treated, not the next person. So I'm not going to break a bond based on someone else's dislike or bad interaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment