About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wow is replaced with Disappointment

Well "another one bites the dust" and didn't get past the talking stage. Again, he had a lot of nice words but no follow through. He also fell off faster than many.

I had high hopes of not being alone for yet another holiday especially one that I hate so badly. But apparently I'm destined to be alone for every holiday and for whatever reason. This is what I need to accept and be done with. I need to stop wasting energy on things that won't come true. 

3 comments:

  1. That's really sucky. I do know how you feel though. I wish there was something I could say that wasn't cliche ...

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...just knowing someone understands helps.

      Delete
  2. Damn sexy! A year later and I'm still reading your blog. I've been brushing up on my pool game....

    ReplyDelete