About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things are Getting Interesting

Just when I was beginning to give up hope and accept that I was going to spend another holiday season with family, up pops not one but two men. After being stood up on Friday, I checked this dating site I signed up for. I thought well, kink isn't working maybe just dating vanilla.

Well, I actually found someone that I'm compatible with. He is really vanilla which maybe an issue. I just don't know if I can go back or even if I want too. But I have told him I'm into kink and a little about my kink. I have even invited him to attend an event that he is interested in. So I think there maybe some hope if nothing else someone at least to hang with...friend with benefits.

Then the Dominant that stood me up opened a discussion with me and ask for forgiveness. I've set a play date with him because I really need some physical play. I think it would help relieve some stress.

I don't know where either of these relationships are going, its really too earlier. I don't think the Dominant is the one to seriously lead me but will be good to have some play for a time. My vanilla may not like my level of kink but then again it just maybe the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Only time will tell...I will keep you posted.

I meet vanilla on Friday and play date is Sunday....busy busy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment