I always love it when I get an unexpected call. I have several male friends who I know love me and are there for me in all circumstances. One such friend called me to wish me a belated happy birthday.
When I saw his number as a missed call, I became worried. Usually we don't call unless there is a problem so of course I thought the worse. But luckily it was the best, just belated birthday wishes. He had been sick and had been away from the computer. He didn't want me to think that he had forgotten me so he called.
While we were on the phone, we had to take a few minutes and catch up with each other. He ask if I was dating and I'm not. He said he could tell, I'm happier when I'm not with someone. Its amazing how someone that is 100 miles away can see when someone close to me can't. Fortunately, I'm not dating so all is good. I did tell him I was talking to a couple but nothing serious.
I also told him I believed with age I have finally came into my cuteness/beauty. He told me I have always been cute but I have allowed others to make me believe differently. He also said I was paranoid about it. Now, I'm confident and have accepted that I have a beauty. I have come into my own. I may not be the most beautiful but I have my own beauty that I can see and accept.
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment