Well November is my birthday month and the month that I make serious attempts to go to events. So I have looked and lined several up. The first being Kinky Bowl on Saturday. I hope to kick some ass...lol
Then my birthday weekend, I'm still trying to decide which to attend. On Friday, there are 2 events. The Perversion Diversion which is a meet n greet at a pool hall. Then there is L3 which is at a swing club. On Saturday, there is a munch and play party or I might just enjoy dinner and a movie with a friend. Sunday will be my alone time unless I get a better offer...lol.
There didn't seem to be much toward the end of the month. But December appears to hold some attraction also. Such as L3, Perversion Diversion, several munches and Season's Beatings, just to name a few.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment