About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Interesting

I've been viewing my stats and I'm amazed that my page is getting reviewed. I started this blog to improve communication with my potential Dom. We were in a long distance relationship. However, that didn't work. He never read my blog. I know that 2 Dom friends have read some.

After the relationship failed, I continued to write as an outlet. I've had feedback on a couple of blogs which I find very interesting and I appreciate those that have responded. But I also began to explore and read other blogs on a regular basis. The information contained in the blogs have been great. Some even allows me to gain additional insight into myself and possible areas to work on.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you keep writing because it is a good outlet, but sorry to see you say you are not exploring your submissive side and refuse to acknowledge it.

    I hope you will try to find ways of nuturing your submissive side even if you try online experiences. I guess you had a difficult experience but hope it doesn't prevent you from enjoying your submissive side on the future. Good luck

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your thoughts. I know my submissive side is lurking and will want to emerge again. I just feel its creating a weakness that continues to be exploited.

    ReplyDelete