I work midnights so I had planned to get off work and nap before driving because I can become very tired after working 12 hours. However that isn't the way the afternoon went. Since it was so warm, I decided to float in the pool and somewhat rest for 2 hours. Then I showered and went off to begin experiencing the lifestyle for real.
I texted Ma'am to inform her I was leaving. She returned the text to request I bring them each a pack of cigarettes and there was more but I didn't get the second part. Also I was to kneel and present them each with a pack after the children went to bed. I had ask what the expectations were and I was told to be willing. The only rule was when the children were awake, we were all just friends. She texted me the address. I googled it and printed the directions. I was then off, of course after I stopped to get some refreshments for the trip.
Once getting to the area, I went the wrong way a couple of times but still didn't make bad time. Sir requested to speak with me and we went to another room so the children wouldn't hear. We had a conversation and he again ask what I sought. At this point, I still didn't know what I was seeking. I tried to explain that I was missing something in my life and I believed they could help me with what was missing. I was also able to express that I believed he was missing out on a part of me because he was so focused on the submission. I explained that I believed my submission was only a part of me and there was so much more. Sir listened and didn't get angry or at least that is how it appeared to me. We then had dinner.
The children were put to bed and I followed the instructions of the text. I knelt and presented Sir and Ma'am with their presents. Sir seemed surprised which I think was good. Ma'am went and got 2 collars. Sir placed one on Ma'am. Sir then motioned for me to come before him. I was told the collar was for training. Ma'am also showed me one of Sir's favorite kneeling positions which would be in front of him so that he may have a foot stool. Sir ask how long I could provide service to his cock and I told him I didn't know. Sir had me sucking and licking his cock. Sir requested Ma'am lay with him. We then went to the bedroom for some play time which was sexual. I received a small taste and was told I would have to earn the fucking that Ma'am was receiving. It was beautiful watching Sir slam into her and seeing her ass jiggle. I so wanted more.
Sir gave me a task and I wasn't able to complete it. Ma'am stated she didn't think it was right so would let me do as requested. However, she told Sir I had completed it. Later she told him the truth. We all had a talk. Sir stated I wasn't to let Ma'am get me in trouble when he gave a directive. Sir then ask Ma'am if he had given her too much control over trainging. It was all settled and a new task assigned. I completed this one.
Ma'am and I were able to have several conversations with the attempt to provide me with needed information. I think I was on information overload because I didn't remember to do alot of things. Ma'am stated when in Sir's presence I needed to ask to leave the room. I think I did on the last day but getting up to go to the bathroom is just something that I have always done. Sir told me I was to watch and make sure he always had a full glass of water. At one point, I wasn't paying attention and he just handed me the glass. Of course, I apoligized and filled it quickly.
Ma'am told me in the afternoon that she wanted to do some more serious play which included fire play. When we all went to the bedroom, Sir had his toys laid out for my viewing. We spoke about a few and then I was ask what I wanted to try. I stated the flogger.
The scene was began with Sir using vampire gloves. First he just raked them across my ass, slapping it several time. Sir did state there were lil trickles of blood when he finished. He also had me kneel straight up and took his hands across my breast. Sir grabbed and held my breast several times especially around the nipples. Sir also took Wartenburg Wheels across my breast. Sir ask if he had a beginning pain slut on his hands...I responded no.
I was ask if I wanted it used on me first or did I want to see it used on Ma'am first. I stated I wanted to watch. I chickened out. I had never watched anyone be flogged nor had I been flogged. In hindsight, I should have said me first. After a couple swings, Sir then ordered me down and my ass bared. I was ask if I remembered my safeword which I did. I was re-assured earlier that it was perfectly fine to use the safe word. I moved around but began to anticipate the swings. I believe Sir realized this. Sir then decided to allow me to feel the cane...Oh did it sting.
Next Sir showed me a toy that was an inflatable penis. Sir placed it in my ass and then inflated and deflated several times. At this point, Sir told me to rub my clit. The toy felt good in my ass because I do like anal but when inflated it gave me the feeling that I had to use the bathroom. I told Sir I had that feeling and he excused me to use the restroom but nothing came out. From his statements when I returned, I think he knew the feeling I was having.
As Ma'am stated I was able to experience a lil fire play. I was told about cupping. Sir stated he was going to put one on my breast. I requested he not do that due to me having a CT the next day and someone could see the mark and I would have a time explaining. However, my ass was again fair game. Several were placed on my ass and I didn't really know how to take it or the feeling. I think I will request to try again.
Sir also used a small flogger on my breast. I was flinching and Sir stated he wasn't going to hit me in the face, he was playing with my nipples. I stated that my nipples were really sensitive. Sir thought that might be a good form of punishment. Sir also had nipple clamps out and was going to place them on me. I didn't think I was ready for that type of pain and was permitted to beg not to use them.
So many new experiences occured it really is hard to remember and to put them in the right order but I did try. Sir spoke about nurturing me through new experiences. We also spoke about loyalty and rules which are really simple. Sir has 3 rules of which I can only remember 2. 1 is no drugs and 2 is no other men. Sir stated if either are broke then the relationship is ended. Sir also stated that if mentality was lost there was 24 hour grace for new slaves, 48 for considered and 72 hours for collared. Within the time frames established, the one that lost mentality could request an audience and return to Sir.
All the next day, I continued to feel the sting on my ass. I didn't think it would still exist from the hours before. I drove home with a soar ass. When I got home, I looked at my ass. I could see the bruise from the cane and I had several lil marks that were either from the flogger or cupping. I don't think the cupping left any marks so I'm leaning more toward the flogger.
Overall, I had a couple of very good days. I can't wait to experience the lifestyle further. I have requested to become Sir's slave and live a 24/7 M/s relationship. Because of the distance and things ingrained in me, it will take time. I believe the experience will be worth it.
Today, Ma'am and I spoke on the phone for several hours. Within that time, I was able to open up to her about my finances and family issues. Ma'am plans to help me in a couple of areas which will relieve some stress. I guess the jest of the conversation was it was ok for me to ask for help and I could rely on others...I don't have to do it all myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment