I had put my life on hold because I had to make my family and their needs as a priority. However, that has been almost resolved. On Friday, we received the call that organs were available for my grandson. So at 12:45 am on Saturday morning, he went into surgery to receive a new liver, colon, small intestine, panaceas and stomach. He is on his way to healing and living a somewhat normal life.
Now, I can move my life to the next stage. I have not been serious about finding a dominant because I could not commit to the level that I needed due to the priority I made my grandson. However, I can now look after my own needs cause my baby no longer needs me as he did nor does his mama.
I will have to think about this. This is a big step for me to seriously consider a Dominant.
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on the family health news, and good luck finding a Dom... I'm loving my introduction to submission and BDSM, so I'm learning about that longing for it. I wish you the best!
ReplyDelete