I attended 2 meet n greets this weekend. The first was great because a couple of friends wanted to go and shoot pool. So we went and just hung out. We were able to hang out and I was able to reconnect with old friends while making a few new ones.
Actually, I not only reconnected, I strengthened some new bonds that were in the beginning stages. Because of the meet n greet, I was able to chat with one and this person encouraged me to attend their play party. I have heard from others about this person's famous parties but have always been nervous about attending. Now a new excitement is building as I enter a new phase.
Then there was my local meet n greet. It was small with only 1 new person in attendance but it was nice to have the chance to chat and get to know this person. I was able to learn the secret of making a woman squirt. I can't wait til I get the chance to try...lol.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment