About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bucket List

I can cross skinny dipping off my bucket list. I've lived in this house 3 summers with a pool but this is the first that I have finally became brave enough to skinny dip. Its actually becoming a habit.

I find that I enjoy the feel of the water over my nakedness. With the evenings usually warm, the water is just chilled enough to cool me off which helps with relaxation so I can sleep. I also enjoy the quiet and the dark. Lights are illuminating from the house but I leave the outside lights off. Everyone is in bed and its just me taking a minute to enjoy the night. At times there are an abundance of stars and the moon in various stages. Then other times, its just dark because the sky is bare.

How I will miss the pool since I have become brave enough to enjoy the skinny dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment