About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Great Meet

I got to meet one of my diamonds this evening and had a fantastic time. When your developing friendship, you need to build a bond, develop trust which help to form something lasting. I believe I was able to begin to build a bond.

We had dinner and talked. We didn't get centered on one topic but got an idea of who the other was. Then decided on a movie. After the movie, we sat talking and got lost in time. We ended up speaking for hours about ourselves and our experiences. We even touched on what we were looking for.

There were not any expectations, it was just two people sharing space and having a lot of things in common. I believe this is a beginning of a very beautiful friendship. I don't know where it may lead but it will be worth keeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment