About Me

My photo
I have recently had my submissive side awakened. I've had some tough times while learning to accept what I have always been. With acceptance, we are able to move to the next level.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life is Exhausting

My life has been chaotic for the last several weeks. I don't only mean within the lifestyle, I mean LIFE.

I started this over a week ago when my life was totally out of control. I wasn't thinking well...just feeling overwhelmed with all parts of my life. My life is also compounded with the fact that I'm diagnosised with Bipolar. So at times of stress, my thoughts and feeling are magnified and extremely intense.

After having time to relax, I'm able to thinking is more focused. I have alleviated a major stressor, my job. I think part of the problem was the threat of wanting to out me to my employer but that was only minor. I had hit burn out and needed time to rest. The stress was affecting my health but now I'm rested and feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment